Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala! - News Today in World

Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala!

Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala! - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala!, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article LIFT, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala!
link : Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala!

news-today.world | Hello guys, just a quick note to let you know that I'm off to Malta tomorrow morning for a quick 5 day break. I'm taking the first flight out tomorrow and getting the last flight back on Thursday so it's a packed full 5 days in Malta. It's not a country I have visited before and I'm quite excited, but not looking forward to the early flight tomorrow. I have got to get a 5 am train from London Bridge to Gatwick airport and that means leaving my house at 4:10 or 4:15 am and waking up at like 3:45 am - the flight's at 7:25 am. I'm sure it will all be worth it of course because it has been miserable and wet in London and I'm looking forward to seeing some lovely Mediterranean scenery and incredibly culture in Malta when I get there. I've already more or less finished work for the year, though I'm sort of working next Friday (the first day after I get back) but I'll be working from home and probably not doing much! So I'm having my fun first and then doing my tax return over Christmas. Be sure to follow me on Instagram if you want to see all the photos and videos and I shall be posting from Malta. So ciao for now and catch you after the 21st December! Many thanks for reading. Grazzi ħaffna u saħħa!


That's an article Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala!

Fine for article Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala! This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Jiena sejjer lejn Malta għal btala! With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/12/jiena-sejjer-lejn-malta-gal-btala.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: