Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You” - News Today in World

Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You”

Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You” - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You”, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Amazing Stories, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You”
link : Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You”

news-today.world |
Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death …. Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You”

It is exactly 1 year today July 2nd 2018 that Nollywood screen goddess, Remi Surutu lost her beloved daughter, Ayomikun into the cold hands of death. However, the talented actress released the below statements a few hours ago to remember the departed soul.

“therealremisurutuAyomikun,


How do I recount the memories we shared together?

How long do I have to stay strong without you by my side?

How much strength do I need, for me to realize that you have truly embarked on a journey of forever?

Ayomikun…it’s a year today!!! Ayomikun…we miss you at every moment of thought”.



That's an article Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You”

Fine for article Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You” This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Star Actress, Remi Surutu Laments A Year After Daughter’s Death - Says “How Long Do I Have To Stay Strong Without You” With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/07/star-actress-remi-surutu-laments-year.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: