Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement' - News Today in World

Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement'

Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement' - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement', We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement'
link : Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement'

news-today.world | President Donald Trump on Monday said an effort by a bipartisan group of freshman lawmakers to institute congressional term limits has his "full support and endorsement."

"I recently had a terrific meeting with a bipartisan group of freshman lawmakers who feel very strongly in favor of Congressional term limits," Trump tweeted. "I gave them my full support and endorsement for their efforts. #DrainTheSwamp."
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I recently had a terrific meeting with a bipartisan group of freshman lawmakers who feel very strongly in favor of Congressional term limits. I gave them my full support and endorsement for their efforts.
Washington Post reporter Robert Costa sent out a tweet shortly after Trump with a contradicting account of what was discussed at the meeting, saying the term limits applied to "congressional staffers."

"[S]ources quite familiar w/ this meeting tell me that term limits for congressional *staffers* was discussed by some lawmakers," Costa tweeted. "But the idea was shelved when someone pointed out it wouldn't be best to make that a Constitutional amendment."

More


That's an article Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement'

Fine for article Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement' This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Trump: Push for Congressional Term Limits Has My 'Full Support and Endorsement' With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/05/trump-push-for-congressional-term.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: