Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency - News Today in World

Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency

Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency
link : Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency

news-today.world | Former President Barack Obama on Wednesday contrasted his presidency with those of other modern presidents, claiming his administration was free of scandals.

Obama was speaking at a technology conference in Las Vegas when he made the claim regarding his eight years in office, Newsweek reports.

"I didn't have scandals, which seems like it shouldn't be something you brag about," Obama said.

"But actually, if you look at the history of the modern presidency, coming out of the modern presidency without anybody going to jail is really good," Obama said. "It's a big deal."

More


That's an article Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency

Fine for article Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Obama: I Had a Scandal-Free Presidency With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/05/obama-i-had-scandal-free-presidency.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: