To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace - News Today in World

To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace

To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace
link : To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace

news-today.world |
Together we fought some incredible challenges. Together we stood our ground and fought for what we believed in. Together we supported multiple candidates and while we may have separated right here on SBYNews as a team, we've remained friends and I always admired her independence and firm stance on politics. Donna was one of  "The Dirty Dozen". Our dear friend Donna passed away Sunday morning.

Ladies & Gentlemen, Donna Ennis was fighting a major battle outside the political arena, this time it was for her own life. Donna battled cancer. Please keep her Family in your thoughts and prayers. Donna was a  Patriot who served our country in the Coast Guard as well as the Republican Party right here on the Eastern Shore. 

R.I.P. my dear friend.


That's an article To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace

Fine for article To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article To My Dear Friend Donna... May You Rest In Peace With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/04/to-my-dear-friend-donna-may-you-rest-in.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: