Local Media Fake News & Lies - News Today in World

Local Media Fake News & Lies

Local Media Fake News & Lies - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Local Media Fake News & Lies, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Local Media Fake News & Lies
link : Local Media Fake News & Lies

news-today.world |
You know it's bad when local media sources go to our customers/advertisers and flat out LIE in order to hopefully garnish a sale.

I was recently informed that another advertiser was confronted and told Salisbury News numbers are fake and not true. They were told that we have an ap that adds multiple hits and that when we publish our numbers they're not true.

Unfortunately for that media source, this company follows where their Internet traffic comes from and openly admitted, (and even told them) that the numbers they see from SBYNews blows everyone else away, their words, not mine.

Look, I spend a LOT of time and money keeping this Site going. As many of you know, I start at 3:00 AM and most days go till 10:00 PM. I provide news 24 hours a day and I in no way, shape or form rig ANY numbers and here's proof. 

When you go to the top of your home page and click the down arrow to see the last 10 Websites you've recently visited, SBYNews.com is there only ONCE! Yes, there are other Blogs that frequently cheat and there is a program that can in fact refresh that page every ten seconds without you even knowing. Some of your local news Websites instantly make their page one of your favorites WITHOUT your permission. If ANYONE is cheating the system it's them, not me. 

When I publish our traffic, it's a fact. I've worked extremely hard to EARN what I have, (number wise) and I will NOT stand for LIARS belittling this hard work. In fact, if I ever hear them doing this again I will file an immediate lawsuit against them as my customers/advertisers are my witnesses. Know right here and now, you've been warned. I am not afraid to prove to a Judge that I do not lie and this will cost these media sources dearly.


That's an article Local Media Fake News & Lies

Fine for article Local Media Fake News & Lies This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Local Media Fake News & Lies With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/04/local-media-fake-news-lies_22.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: