Delmarva Power - News Today in World

Delmarva Power

Delmarva Power - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Delmarva Power, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Delmarva Power
link : Delmarva Power

news-today.world | Please share this if you are comfortable helping our Nana....or bring it to someone’s attention who has ties to Delmarva Power.This is beyond ridiculous. This is my first time posting about a company’s incompetence on social media. It’s not my style as I can usually communicate with a business person or their staff and work any issues out.I am beyond frustrated and feel that I have run out of reasonable ways to resolve this matter. Nana’s house sold in October. At that time she had a $1000+ balance because she was on the budget plan. I called and made sure her electric was cancelled and discussed the refund. That was the beginning of a 15 call effort to have her money returned to her. It has now been six months and Delmarva Power STILL has this 96 year old’s money. I feel sorry for vulnerable adults who have no one to advocate on their behalf. I am pretty sure their money does not get refunded.

Multiple staff spoke with me about the issue and all agreed that the money was owed to Nana. In January I made it clear that they need to refund her money. All of a sudden I was told that they can’t speak to me. I explained (for the 4th time) that I am her POA. They stated that the account is in my grandfathers name (deceased over 25 years) and my POA was not valid. I explained that they have been speaking to me regarding all aspects of the account including billing, address change and cancellation so I was not sure what had changed. I had faxed the POA to them in October and someone confirmed receipt of same. 

I have been told so many things that it has reached the ridiculous status. They finally mailed one check for $129.00 to my address in my deceased grandfathers name. After they received a copy of his death certificate that they had requested.

I have now spoken to 15 individuals at Delmarva Power. Today is what broke me and led me here to vent. The rep was polite and helpful (I think several of the folks I have spoken to realize how ridiculous this process has been) but a supervisor is what I needed.

Supposedly, the Feb 28th phone call activated a “30 day processing” timeline at the end would result in Nana receiving her payment. Well today is March 27th and “the company has 30 days to process this request.” So by my math....I requested this refund on her behalf in October 2017 so it’s been well over 30 days. And even if we start at February 28, 2018.....unless the check gets overnighted tomorrow....we are still out of the 30 day window. I cannot accept or understand the level of incompetence and apathy I have dealt with from the power company for six months now. For the first three months I assumed it just took awhile but I have come to learn that the leadership in these areas of the company must be very disorganized. I ask that you please circulate this for me in hopes someone at Delmarva Power will see this and mail Nana her money. 

Luckily Nana has a safety net around her but I am sure there are other vulnerable adults who have given up on receiving any refund from sheer exhaustion and stress overload. I will continue to post/circulate this until Nana receives her refund.
The status now is that “a supervise has 24 hours to contact you. A claim for that to occur has been filed.” When I asked why couldn’t I hold until someone could speak to me I was told “well there are other customers they need to assist today.” I asked her if any of those have waited six months and that I don’t mind holding and could do so until the end of the day. I will probably fall out if someone does return my call today.


That's an article Delmarva Power

Fine for article Delmarva Power This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Delmarva Power With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/04/delmarva-power.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: