Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream - News Today in World

Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream

Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream
link : Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream

news-today.world |
Dr. Leah Torres, an OB/GYN in Salt Lake City, Utah, said that when she performs certain abortions she cuts the vocal cord of the baby so "there's really no opportunity" for the child to scream.

She also described herself as a "uterus ripper outer" because she performs hysterectomies.

Torres made her disturbing comments on Twitter on March 11, in response to a question.

As the tweets show, @ZarbaNotZorba asked Torres about the aborted babies: "Do you hear their heartbeats when you lay down at night? Do you hear their screams?"

Torres replied, "No. You know fetuses can't scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there's really no opportunity, if they're even far enough along to have a larynx."

More


That's an article Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream

Fine for article Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/03/abortionist-i-cut-vocal-cord-so-baby_25.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: