A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it: - News Today in World

A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it:

A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it: - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it:, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it:
link : A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it:

news-today.world |
Dear Pres. Trump, we voted for you, and while we do not agree with all of your positions, we will probably vote for you again. However, please lay off Amazon! We know you don't like Jeff Bezos, but when is the last time you actually did a lot shopping for daily items? We purchase items from a wide variety of categories from Amazon. We are on a fixed income, and we save a ton of $ by using Amazon.... for example: Just purchased 10 of CR2016 Energizer batteries from Amazon for $5.89, with free shipping, 2-day delivery. One battery at my local store costs $6.00 and I have to use my time and my car/mileage/gasoline. Stores like Amazon are the future. Times do change. FACT: Amazon has helped us save hundreds of dollars each year.


That's an article A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it:

Fine for article A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it: This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article A Viewer Writes: Copy of email I just sent to President Donald Trump....hope he gets it: With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/03/a-viewer-writes-copy-of-email-i-just.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: