It's Time To Clear The Air - News Today in World

It's Time To Clear The Air

It's Time To Clear The Air - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title It's Time To Clear The Air, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : It's Time To Clear The Air
link : It's Time To Clear The Air

news-today.world |
Anonymous said...

Why don't you start a business with good paying jobs, Joe. You say you have all this money and experience. Put up or shut up.


Anonymous said...

Calling your readers "idiots", "stupid", and "dummy". What a way to run a news blog.

OK, let's clear the air on a couple things right here and now. First of all, I did own a huge manufacturing and distribution company that created and employed thousands of people. I also owned a chain of upscale billiard rooms as well as a restaurant and bar. I took ALL of the risks, did not depend on banks and was blessed to be able to afford to retire at 40 years old. While a select few enjoy coming here to challenge anything I say, I walked the walk. I also ran for Mayor of Salisbury and put my money where my mouth is. Win, lose or draw, yes, you will be called an Idiot for challenging me and looking so stupid.

That being said, let's talk about the second anonymous comment. At this very second as I write this I have 140,887 comments in SPAM. I spend my retirement working on this Blog 365 days a year. While it takes a tremendous amount of time reading tons of articles each and every day and choosing what should or shouldn't get published, I also have to sit here moderating around 600 to 800 comments every single day, most of which you never see and do not know just what kind of crap I have to read. Personal attacks against my Wife, our Grandson and our children. Racist comments like there's no tomorrow.

I have published 1,029,245 comments and Lord only knows just how many we have simply rejected/deleted. Blogger doesn't give us those numbers. So take a moment to try to understand that there are a select and small group of people who make it their mission hundreds of times per day to send in very hateful comments in the hope one of their hateful, racist or personal attack comments will get through. Pretty sick, right?

Nevertheless, I have also been sued and the Good Ol' Boys have done everything in their powers to shut me down. Not long ago a man came up to me and said, I heard you run a hateful Blog attacking people. I got right in his face, (as I've simply had enough of this kind of crap) and said, YOU tell me what I ever said to hurt you personally! He replied, what does that have to do with anything. I replied, I think I'll spend the rest of my time telling everyone here how YOU are a hateful person and you run a crooked business. He instantly got angry and said, why would you do that. I replied, well, what makes what you said any different! Have I ever done anything wrong to you, NO! YOU have NO RIGHT spreading rumors about people when they've never done anything wrong to YOU. He fully respected my position at that point and so should ALL of YOU. 

It's easy to run around saying bad things about people. What I do here is deliver factual and documented information. Now, a select few may not like being exposed but too bad, I tell the truth. I've stood up in court far too often fighting against people in powerful positions claiming I did or said something wrong, they LIED and that FACT was proven in court. Did your local media follow up on those lies, NO. 

Bottom line, if you don't like what I do and deliver every single day, go away. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. No one has a gun to your head to come here. All you have to do is look at our header and see we have experienced over 59,000,000 hits. I don't give a crap how others want to challenge our numbers, I do not lie. I am the biggest local news source on the entire Shore, period. Others can call themselves leaders or matters, one individual, (me) is up against hundreds of employees and I'm kicking their A$$. I don't have to have advertising rates in the thousands of dollars to help local businesses. Those advertisers are paying for helicopters, ($300.00 an hour to fly in fuel alone), drones and Idiots standing at 5:00 AM in complete darkness to do a story from Cambridge. 

So if you don't like me making some of the statements I do, walk in my shoes every day and know there are hundreds of thousands of stupid comments I reject each and every day and yes, sometimes I get sick and tired of dealing with their crap. Enough said. 


That's an article It's Time To Clear The Air

Fine for article It's Time To Clear The Air This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article It's Time To Clear The Air With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/02/its-time-to-clear-air.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: