A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS) - News Today in World

A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS)

A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS) - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS), We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS)
link : A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS)

news-today.world |
Good morning Joe.

My wife came home last night and was livid. She was in a store near our home that sells beer and wine. She was in there to get a bottle of wine to take home. There was a lady in front of her buying beer....with her "Independence Card". Now you need to know
that my wife has been a registered Democrat all her voting life. But she is not a liberal moonbat. She pays attention to local and national news and votes her conscience. She said "Are people supposed to be buying beer with this card?" No they are not.
Your liberally levied tax dollars at work.


That's an article A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS)

Fine for article A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS) This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article A Viewer Writes: INDEPENDENCE CARDS ( I rather think they are DEPENDENCE CARDS) With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-viewer-writes-independence-cards-i.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: