Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election - News Today in World

Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election

Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election
link : Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election

news-today.world |
You're not going to hear a great majority of Republicans admitting they too agree with my thinking of supporting Jim Mathias again to represent the Eastern Shore as Senator, let me assure you there's a LOT out there that do.

Governor Larry Hogan is supporting Marybeth Carozza for one reason only, he needs more republicans to stop over riding his vetoes. That's It!

Now you have to very seriously consider what's at stake here. I may not always agree with Jim Mathias, like his sprinkler bill for example or even the elected school board situation years ago. However, Jim Mathias has dedicated his life to the Eastern Shore and has truly helped ALL of our Republican Representatives from the Shore. You may not be aware of that but it is an absolute fact. His wisdom and experience truly gets things done. He is well respected in Annapolis and for what it's worth, that goes a long way and sometimes there's some give and take.

If you'll recall, before Carl Anderton came along I even supported Norm Conway. When Mike McDermott decided to step up and run against Jim, I fully supported Mike McDermott because Mike was also well respected as a state Delegate in Annapolis and Mike was and still is extremely passionate for the Shore. 

What has Marybeth done? Truthfully, nothing. She is new to the political scene and has zero influence in Annapolis. Sorry but that is the truth. Yes, she is a Republican and I usually support my party but I've always voted for who I firmly believe is best for the job. 

In the future I'll deliver more detailed information as to why I politically support Jim Mathias. However, I want all of you to know right out of the gate where I stand on this particular race. 

Marybeth is a very nice person and I certainly appreciate her hard work and dedication but let me assure you, she's in way over her head and if she got elected it could easily take well over a decade before we'd regain the same influence Jim Mathias holds at this time. I truly believe she needs a lot more time and experience to truly represent the Eastern Shore on that level. 


That's an article Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election

Fine for article Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Why I Favor Jim Mathias For Re-Election With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/01/why-i-favor-jim-mathias-for-re-election.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: