While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress. - News Today in World

While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress.

While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress. - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress., We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress.
link : While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress.

news-today.world |
As many of you know, I've been holding bonfires on weekends for the past several years. I'm a firm believer in networking and I have to say, the results are always amazing. 

So last night we discussed many topics with some great minds. I was able to share, (and even show) the massive difficulties I'm having with Blogger/Google. What you don't know is for the past 5 weeks it takes me at least four times longer to put up posts. Imagine trying to send an e-mail to someone, you hit send and you get a fatal error. You try to send it again and you get the same error. Let's say this happens four times and you open a new screen to look at your send folder because you don't want to lose all the information you just put in that e-mail and you find that it had in fact sent. Sometimes it goes through in three attempts instead of four. I think you get my drift. 

Now let's say you have to do this 50 to 70 times a day. It's very time consuming and frustrating. You might ask, why do you put up with it. Well, I have a pretty good idea as to why it is happening and I refuse to let them win. I provide a service, (we all discussed last night) that no one else provides. We deliver news and information that challenges local government and businesses without fear of retaliation. We allow you to share your thoughts anonymously without the fear of retaliation. You can't do that anywhere else.

Love us or hate us, we make an incredible difference. Facebook has admitted they're slowing down conservative discussions and guess what, Google/Blogger is clearly doing the very same thing. It's becoming so frustrating that even major Websites like Right Wing News is considering shutting down. Other major Websites are considering the very same thing. 

So everyone asked, why are you still publishing when it takes so long and so frustrating. I replied, they're NOT going to beat me, period. This is exactly what the Liberals want. Their retaliation is to slow us down in the hope we'll just go away. For now, I'm just too hard headed. I've looked at chat rooms and even complaints on Blogger and guess what, this problem is only happening to conservative minded sites, GO FIGURE! I should add, if you think it's frustrating trying to get a comment through, imagine how difficult it is for me to put up each and every post. 

I believe our President needs all the SBYNews Sites he can get out there. I believe YOU deserve to know when your Mayor is lying to you and talking out of both sides of his/her mouth. Look at what WBOC has been showing, (all positive) about the new bear at the Zoo. Never, will they show/discuss the conditions of the exhibits or the massive volume of animals dying at the Zoo. Am I really the Anti Christ for exposing these conditions while the taxpayers went from $200,000.00 a year budget wise to over $2,000,000.00 a year and the place looks like crap? Then your Mayor goes on camera and says he's going to fine you at 3 PM and guess what, one of my guests last night is a multiple property owner in Salisbury and they in fact did get a call from the City saying if their sidewalks weren't cleared by 3 PM they will be fined $100.00 for each property. Then the Mayor, (as we proved) went on line and said he didn't say he was going to fine anyone. 

So I feel what I deliver seven days a week is very important. I simply hold everyone accountable so YOU can make sound decisions as to who or what you will or won't support. 

Let me touch on comments for a moment. Unlike Colleges, (as we've now seen the past few days) I do not always agree with comments that I publish. I firmly believe in healthy debate and we're the only place on the Shore you can do so with the peace of mind that no one will know it's YOU that sent it in. Name calling and attacking people is not healthy debate, absent logical reasons for doing so. SBYNews is NOT a "Safe Space". I firmly believe it's HUMAN and healthy to be scared or to disagree. It's how we learn, how we grow and how we make sound decisions. Liberal Colleges seem to think that EVERYONE should be exactly alike. Next we'll see everyone living in the exact same home, same color, same windows, same everything. They'll have the exact same cars, make the exact same amount of money. Every Liberal will have a "safe space" and if you disagree with anyone opposite your color or gender you'll be labeled a racist. Jim Ireton proved that when I ran for Mayor.

Yeah, I'll suffer through the extra six hours a day to deal with the fatal errors, until they somehow completely shut me down. God blessed me with a very successful business career allowing me to retire. Anyone who honestly knows about retirement can tell you, it's cool the first six months but after that you go nuts trying to find things to do. In most cases retired people find a way to "Pay It Forward" and volunteer. In my case, I created a Blog and I serve tens of thousands of people who depend on what I do every day of the week/year. I hope all of you appreciate that. For what it's worth, I have also found the spare time to volunteer my time elsewhere. 

To those who are invited to our bonfires, thanks for the incredible discussions. It's great to learn from others and grow as human beings. I'm thinking, instead of calling it a bonfire, maybe we should call it our SAFE SPACE. Have a great week everyone! 


Conservative News Website Shuts Down, Blames Facebook




That's an article While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress.

Fine for article While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress. This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article While We Didn't Cure The World's Problems Last Night, A Few Drinks Cured The Stress. With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/01/while-we-didnt-cure-worlds-problems_28.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: