'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS] - News Today in World

'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS]

'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS] - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title 'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS], We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Amazing Stories, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : 'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS]
link : 'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS]

news-today.world |


Ace Nigerian rapper, Eldee who has been based abroad with his family for years now has revealed that he has no intention of going back to music again.

During a live chat session on social media, Eldee answered a question from, TunezMediaBlog on if he will be doing any music project soon, by stating;
I don't Have Plans of Doing Music Anymore. They say never say never, but I don't have plans of doing any music project again.


The 39-year-old music act, whose real name is Lanre Dabiri, has not released any song in the last 6 years and going by his statement, Eldee has no plans of ending that streak soon.







That's an article 'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS]

Fine for article 'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS] This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article 'I Will Never Do Music Again' -- Veteran Rapper, Eldee [PICS] With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-will-never-do-music-again-veteran.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: