I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach - News Today in World

I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach

I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach
link : I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach

news-today.world | It was the crack of dawn and I couldn't stop looking over at the woman a few feet away from me on the beach. I had come to watch the sunrise and she was getting on my nerves.

The woman, who was probably in her 60s, was hunched over, incessantly tapping and swiping on the screen of her cellphone instead beholding the breathtaking sunrise before us. It seemed pathetic, really – awesome beauty was right in front of her and she didn't even notice. I wasn't surprised though.

I noticed her on the beach the day before when she and her husband were sitting next to my family. She just sat there baking in the sun with her cellphone in hand and her neck craned forward, never looking up. And even when she got up to walk around in the water, she still kept the cell phone in her hand, swiping and tapping away.

Now she was in front of the finest that creation could offer and she was still looking down.

That's a sad way to live, I thought.

Then the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart: "It sure is, and you should know. You're just as distracted from looking at the sunrise as she is, except you're worse off. She's only distracted by her phone – you're distracted by your self-righteous desire to look over and judge her."

Ouch.

More
http://fxn.ws/2DkPSh6


That's an article I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach

Fine for article I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article I made a great discovery when I stopped staring at a woman on the beach With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-made-great-discovery-when-i-stopped.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: