Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo - News Today in World

Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo

Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo
link : Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo

news-today.world | Saturday 0n Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Havard law professor Alan Dershowitz reacted to a photograph of President Barack Obama posing with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

At the time, Obama was a state senator, and according to Dershowitz, had he known Obama had posed with Farrakhan, he wouldn’t have supported him in his initial 2008 bid for the White House.

“Louis Farrakhan is a virulent anti-Semite,” he said. “He’s called Judaism a ‘gutter religion.’ He’s anti-American.”

More


That's an article Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo

Fine for article Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Photo With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/01/dershowitz-i-wouldnt-have-campaigned.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: