An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post - News Today in World

An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post

An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post
link : An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post

news-today.world |
Anonymous said...

Here are some questions and something that the taxpayers of Salisbury should know.

On Wednesday morning, January 24, 2018, around 9 AM or so, I was on my way to a doctors appointment at a DC hospital and a white Salisbury City car went flying by me just past the town of Easton. I was doing about 65 MPH so I would guess that this City car was doing approximately 80 MPH. I am LEO so I can give a good estimate of speed. It looked like a White Ford Edge with those silly looking Jake Day family colors on the stripes. The car also had a city seal and Local Government tags. When I caught up with her at the next stop light near the area I inched up on the passenger side and looked into the window. It appeared to be driven by Julia Glanz, Salisbury City Administrator. I also paced her at speeds between 75 to 85 in a 55 MPH zone to the next stop light near the Outlets. She wasn't even aware that I was behind her. What I would like to know and the citizens of Salisbury need to know is why she was driving at dangerously high speeds through the town and even faster on the highway. She is a liability to the City and the citizens. She could have killed herself and/or innocent victims of these counties she was driving through.

This needs to be exposed and the Citizens have to know about it. I hope you post this because I would love to see what kind of excuse she has for putting lives in Jeopardy. Where was she going in such a hurry? She is also a liability to the City's insurance company and probably shouldn't be driving City vehicles.

To the owner of this blog, I give you permission to post this as a Letter to the Editor. Are the readers familiar with "A year and a day?"

January 26, 2018 at 1:26 AM


That's an article An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post

Fine for article An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article An Interesting Comment Worthy Of A Post With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/01/an-interesting-comment-worthy-of-post_28.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: