A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this - News Today in World

A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this

A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this
link : A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this

news-today.world |

The Supplement Shop.
October 4, 2017 · Salisbury ·

I Have been trying my best to be patient and positive and think about the long haul for My Business in Downtown Salisbury... with my original lease being signed just 2 weeks before my Road was shut down for "Renovation Construction" , this time LAST YEAR!! That's right the entire 1st year of my business being open this is what I and my customers have had to deal with.....!! After just barely making ends meet week after week... month after month.. and the construction being promised to be completed, only to be set back another month and another month.. i am losing faith and hope! I was told this section would be completed by the end of September.. now I hear the end of November.. which means maybe January...!?!? Unfortunately my hopes of having a cool small business in Downtown Salisbury is looking like one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made and will be costing me for quite a few years... so much Time and hard work.. and Money.. only to see it just fade away! While day after day I stare at this whole outside my windows without a single construction worker.... i haven't seen anyone working in a week.. I am asking for some help sharing this and spreading the word to maybe get some attention to get this process speed up! And also to let others know we are open.. and doing the best we can to keep the doors open and I'm even doing Free shipping for anyone who doesn't want to fight the parking and mess... just call in and place your order and I'll ship right to your door for free! If you're someone who buys supplements online for the convience.. buy from a small local business and have the same convience! Even better i can set you on an automatic monthly renewal for any supps and have them shipped to you automatically every 30 days!! Lastly I may be shortening shop hours just a bit.. to try to save money to keep our doors open.. please be patient with us.. and thank you for understanding! Hopefully we can move forward and grow after this and will be back to opening and operating on a full schedule!! Thank you friends and customers !! Any help in spreading the word or sending customers our way would be greatly appreciated.. and would be saving The Supplement Shop from Leaving downtown Salisbury... or even worse closing down for good....


That's an article A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this

Fine for article A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article A Viewer Writes: I just stumbled upon this With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2018/01/a-viewer-writes-i-just-stumbled-upon.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: