Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" - News Today in World

Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny"

Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny", We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Amazing Stories, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny"
link : Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny"

news-today.world |

Tania Omotayo, the famous ex-girlfriend of Nigeria’s Starboy, Wizkid Ayo, cannot stop gushing over rave of the moment Temitope Adekunle aka Small Doctor.

Tania, apparently went to a show and witnessed him perform on stage, and she could not help it, as she was totally captivated by the talented artiste’s energy.

She shared on her snapchat, a photo of Small doctor performing on stage and wrote ;

If you know me even just a little bit you know this song destroyed my destiny.


She also shared the picture she took with the Singer on her social media platforms, and wrote; “If you know me you know that my year is now complete. I finally met @iam_smalldoctor and got to watch him perform my jam… I don’t think anyone loves penalty more than me.”

See Screenshots below;

It didn’t stop there… Tania who was elated also shared a screenshot of Small Doctor’s comment on her page;

Meanwhile, in October, Tania Omotayo who graduated from college 4 years ago, revealed that she’d decided to further her studies in the University of the Arts, London.



That's an article Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny"

Fine for article Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/12/tania-omotayo-how-small-doctor.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: