Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?' - News Today in World

Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?'

Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?' - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?', We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?'
link : Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?'

news-today.world | If Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking for someone to help him purchase the Carolina Panthers, he might want to take a hard pass on Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban.

When asked by the Dallas Morning News, whether he had any interest in purchasing the recently put-up for sale Carolina Panthers, Cuban answered in characteristic Cuban fashion:

Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline? There’s no team I would want other than the Mavericks, certainly no football team in the universe. There’s not even a close second.

I love the Mavs. I love Dallas. I mean, Charlotte’s a great city, but there’s nothing I don’t like here – other than losing right now. I would never turn my back on the city of Dallas. Like I’ve always said, Dallas has given me so much. And what am I going to say to my son and his friends or my daughter and her friends: ‘Oh, yeah: Football’s dangerous for you, but I bought a football team.’ I know I’m a hypocrite from time to time, but I really, really, really try not to be.

More


That's an article Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?'

Fine for article Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?' This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Mark Cuban On Why He Wouldn't Buy the Carolina Panthers: 'Why would I buy an NFL team if I think the league is in decline?' With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/12/mark-cuban-on-why-he-wouldnt-buy.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: