"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - News Today in World

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me"

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me", We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Amazing Stories, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me"
link : "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me"

news-today.world |

A Nigerian lady identified as ‘Dr Atinuke’, has narrated how one of her male friends, Ladi, took her to his crib, took care of her and didn’t touch her after she got extremely drunk.

Atinuke took to Twitter to reveal the story, she wrote;

I once went to a club with a guy i met through my cousin, i took 4 glasses of Long Island, i was wasted. Dude took to me to his house, removed my clothes & put me under shower. wakeup next morning in his boxer & shirt.

HE DID NOT TOUCH ME.

I will forever respect Ladi

ALL MEN ARE NOT RAPIST





That's an article "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me"

Fine for article "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/12/i-was-drunk-man-took-me-to-his-house.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: