Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury - News Today in World

Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury

Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury
link : Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury

news-today.world |




When employees arrived to work this morning they were subjected to seeing graffiti in CHALK throughout the GOB and old Court House. With all the cameras around down there this should be a no brainer. However, since Sheriff Mike Lewis just happened to be in town and not out on one of his training seminars to crack the case. 

The County is praying for rain to make these painful messages go away. Salisbury paid firefighters refused to respond and wash off the walkways as this is beyond their call for duty. Mayor Day was seen with a ticket book hiding behind a tree in the No Smoking area waiting for county volunteers to park illegally. 


That's an article Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury

Fine for article Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Oh My, Graffiti Found In Downtown Salisbury With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/10/oh-my-graffiti-found-in-downtown.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: