A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story - News Today in World

A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story

A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story
link : A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story

news-today.world |
Hi Joe,

Well here's my story, Ill try not to be long. So back in January of this year I went to feed my dog Prince and realized that he was not on his chain. The weird part about it is, the chain was not broken and only one collar was left connected to the chain. There were no holes dug in my yard and my dog cannot jump my double fence. He wears 2 collars because he is a big healthy dog and the way I had them around his neck he could not break the collars, someone would have to take them off of him. When he was found he only had on collar on him. So as any pet owner would do I got into my car with my older children and searched my neighborhood for him. I even asked neighbors if they had saw him running loose....Nothing. So after a day of him not returning I contacted animal control and the Humane Society just in case one of them ran across him. Later that day I was notified by my friend that she had seen my dog on a Facebook Lost and found pet site. So I went to that site and contacted the person (Danielle Blanchard) who had him to let her know that I was the owner of my Prince. I left my number and told her she could call me to set up a meeting to return him. 3 days went by and I didn't hear anything from Danielle. So I went to Danielle's personal Facebook page and found out that she worked at Pohanka Hyundai and I went up there personally to let her know I wanted my dog back. I asked her if she found him and did she have him and she said Yes. So I said well can you call whoever has him so I can go and pick him up. She says no I cant. I said why I'm not understanding. She said well I took him for a walk and he ran away from me and I couldn't catch up to him. I said in the earlier part of our conversation you said you had him and now you're telling me he got away from you. She said yes, hes a big strong dog you know that. I just couldn't hold him. So I left and called the Humane Society and animal control again and still no signs of him. I informed animal control about Danielle and they assisted me in trying to get him back. Danielle told the Animal Control Officer that she no longer had him. So after a couple of days Animal Control gave Danielle the option to either return him or be taken to court for theft.Danielle then told the Animal Control Officer that she re-homed him. She was asked if she could get him back and she said yes. So a few days later I was contacted by ACO saying that Danielle stated that the person who has my Prince neutered him. I told ACO that I didn't care about that I just wanted him returned to me. So a few more days went by and Danielle stated that she did not want yo return my dog to me. So a criminal case was brought up against her and she was found guilty of theft. The judge ordered her to return my dog to animal control herself or give ACO the name of the person who had him and she would not be sentenced. Danielle complied with the judges order and gave ACO the name of the person who has my dog (Alana Mcgeehan). So that same day ACO went to Alanas residence to get my Prince and she refused to give him to ACOs. The very next day after Danielles trial I'm served with papers from Alana McGeehan, She is taking me to court hoping that the court gives her ownership of my dog. Her defense is that I was abusing my dog and other crap. If she felt this way then why not take me to court way back in January when Danielle gave her my dog or better yet why didnt she report me to the authorities for animal abuse. I've went to the states Attorney since they represented me in Danielle's case for help and they said they will look into it and get back with me. I've followed up with them and they are still telling me that they are working on it. The District Court judge who presided over the hearing changed his story and he doesn't want to help. I even went to the police chief for help and she said she couldn't do anything without a court order. I asked her none of her officers could assist me and go over there and get my dog back and she said no. The states attorney and the police chief will not bring charges of theft up against Alana McGeehan HOWEVER I was told that if I went over to Alanas residence myself to retrieve MY PROPERTY that I would be arrested and charged with multiple charges . So we have 3 law officials who know that this woman has my dog and nobody will step in and help me solve this matter. I have been very patient thru this whole process. I'm mentally and emotionally distressed and at this point I'm getting very angry. My kids are also being affected by this whole thing. I raised Prince from birth with my kids and it is beyond me why a person thinks they have rights to my dog because it was given to them. Throughout Alanas petition she indirectly states she knows she is not the owner however if she were to be ordered to give him back she wants her lawyer fees paid and me to reimburse her for every dollar that she has spent on my dog. What person in their right mind would want someone to reimburse them for their own voluntary actions. No one told her to keep my dog and no one told her to provide services to him. If she had given him back then she wouldn't have spent any money on him. I tried to obtain counsel but nobody wants to take my case because each lawyer I talked to stated that since my ownership was determined in District Court they would not feel humane to take my money for this case. I have been doing all of this on my own and Alanas attorney is continuing to harass me with petition after petition. This is really outrageous and I'm very disappointed in the justice system because i feel like they are not standing up to their oath. I feel like they said F-bomb me and my family. Yes this case may be abut a dog, but my dog is like a child to me. And then law officials wonder why people don't want to cooperate with them and give them a hard time. This is clearly theft or dog napping but I'm not gonna give up on my dog.


That's an article A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story

Fine for article A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article A Viewer Writes: Stolen Pit Bull Story With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/10/a-viewer-writes-stolen-pit-bull-story_29.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: