Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange - News Today in World

Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange

Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange
link : Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange

news-today.world | President Donald Trump admitted to Alabama voters Friday that he might have made a mistake by endorsing appointed Alabama Sen. Luther Strange in the Republican primary.

“We have to be loyal in life,” Trump said. “There is something called loyalty, and I might have made a mistake and I’ll be honest, I might have made a mistake.”

Trump appeared in Alabama for a campaign rally for Strange, despite polling showing him still lagging behind his primary challenger conservative Judge Roy Moore.

Trump predicted that if Strange lost, his political opponents and the media would cite it as a big loss for Trump, but that he wanted to repay the appointed senator for his loyal support in the Senate.

More


That's an article Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange

Fine for article Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Trump: I Might Have Made a Mistake by Endorsing Luther Strange With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/09/trump-i-might-have-made-mistake-by.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: