Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post
Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.
Title : Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post
link : Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post
You are now reading the article Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/09/subject-democratic-missouri-state.html
Title : Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post
link : Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post
news-today.world | Missouri State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal (D.) has been censured by the state government after she posted in the wake of the Charlottesville, Va. violence, "I hope Trump is Assassinated!" on Facebook.
The Missouri Senate censured Chappelle-Nadal by a 28-2 vote, The Washington Postreported. Following the August social media post, the senator apologized to President Donald Trump and his family, but said she would not resign.
"President Trump, I apologize to you and your family. I also apologize to all of the people in Missouri," She said. "I also apologize to my colleagues in the Missouri legislature for the mistake that I made. I will continue to fight for issues that are really, really important to me."
Chappelle-Nadal's refusal to resign stood in opposition to many of her colleagues on both sides of the aisle who called for her resignation. High-ranking officials including U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill (D.), U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay (D.), and Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens (R.) were among those who called for the senator to resign.
Missouri's largest newspaper, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, also called for her resignation shortly after the Facebook post.
More
The Missouri Senate censured Chappelle-Nadal by a 28-2 vote, The Washington Postreported. Following the August social media post, the senator apologized to President Donald Trump and his family, but said she would not resign.
"President Trump, I apologize to you and your family. I also apologize to all of the people in Missouri," She said. "I also apologize to my colleagues in the Missouri legislature for the mistake that I made. I will continue to fight for issues that are really, really important to me."
Chappelle-Nadal's refusal to resign stood in opposition to many of her colleagues on both sides of the aisle who called for her resignation. High-ranking officials including U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill (D.), U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay (D.), and Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens (R.) were among those who called for the senator to resign.
Missouri's largest newspaper, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, also called for her resignation shortly after the Facebook post.
More
That's an article Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post
Fine for article Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Subject: Democratic Missouri State Senator Censured, Not Expelled Following Assassination Post With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/09/subject-democratic-missouri-state.html