LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta - News Today in World

LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta

LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article LIFT, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta
link : LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta

newstoday-ok.blogspot.com ~Hi guys, that's 3 vlog episodes out in a row, I promise you I do have a regular blog piece coming up real soon. I've written it but am still bringing it to a nice conclusion. In the meantime, here's a short introduction to the Henley Royal Regatta which I visited this week when I was invited there by one of my clients. I really need to improve the quality of the sound in the voice-over, but that's a long list of things I have to sort out in the near future. In the meantime, thanks for watching.



That's an article LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta

Fine for article LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article LIFT Vlog Episode 92: The Henley Royal Regatta With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/07/lift-vlog-episode-92-henley-royal.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: