Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17 - News Today in World

Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17

Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17 - Hallo World !!! News Today in World, In this article you read by title Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17, We've prepared this article well so you can read and retrieve information on it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Salisbury News, What we write can you understand. Okay, happy reading.


Title : Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17
link : Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17

newstoday-ok.blogspot.com ~
I have some bittersweet news to share. July 15th is the end of my contract with @47ABC. July 14th will be my final day on the air.

With only about 2 weeks left, I wanted you all to know what an honor it has been to deliver the news of Delmarva for the past 6 and a half years.

As is typical of the TV news business, change happens fairly quickly. In May, negotiations with the station ended. Since we could not come to an agreement that worked for both sides, I started looking for new employment opportunities.

I am so very happy to announce that I have accepted an investigative reporter job at WGRZ - Channel 2, the NBC affiliate in Buffalo, NY.

(Yes, I know what you're thinking...there will be snow. Lots of snow 😉.)

I am so grateful for the friends and relationships I've made while working at 47 ABC. I thank the station for giving me this opportunity to tell your stories over the past few years. It's a privilege that I do not take lightly.

The Delmarva community has been wonderful to my family and me. That's why I didn't want to wait until my last day to share this news with you.

Thank you for your trust and, of course, for watching!


That's an article Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17

Fine for article Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17 This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Emily Lampa Leaving WMDT 6-28-17 With link address https://newstoday-ok.blogspot.com/2017/07/emily-lampa-leaving-wmdt-6-28-17.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: